Quick Stats (view photos below!)
Address: 2139 16A Street SW
MLS®: # C4292795
Listing Price: $1,596,999
Basic Info: 4 bedroom – 4 bathroom home
Sq footage (above grade – doesn’t include the basement): 3,041 sf
Calgary Neighbourhood: Bankview
Year Built: 2020
Developer: Stone Creek Custom Homes
# of Floors: 3
Agent: Anastasia Dvorak, CIR REALTY (aka me, the owner of this blog)
What We Love About It
This luxurious infill is one of a kind! You won’t find this design anywhere else. This is a high-efficiency home. Over 3,800 SF of living space (basement + main floor + upper floors), 2 balconies, and 3 floors including a private patio with 360-degree views of downtown.
This modern 10ft ceiling infill has a true California vibe with white marble accents throughout. This stylish kitchen has a 15 ft island that’s perfect for special events. Enjoy your glass office and a large, bright dining room and living room with downtown views.
There is a stunning zero-maintenance landscaped private backyard with a covered deck area. Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms and a bonus room on the second floor. As an option, the builder can remove a bonus room and add a 4-th bedroom and a glass elevator at an additional cost.
Heated, oversized garage has gorgeous epoxy heated flooring. This unique infill has heated tile floors throughout the home. In the basement, there is an extra bedroom, theatre room and a spacious bathroom with a steam shower. Lots of storage space. The lot is big enough to fit 2 extra cars in front of the garage. The furniture that you see in this home is negotiable.
There are so many upcoming developments in Bankview! This is your chance to get in there before the prices go up.
- Surround sound on the main floor and in the media/theatre room
- Heated tile floors (main floor, upstairs master bathroom, and the basement bathroom)
- Wifi-enabled wall oven
- The fireplace has heat-resistant glass (safety feature)
- Lots of storage under the kitchen island and in the basement
- Spacious pantry
- Green grass is an artificial turf (lasts for 20 years)
- Silk plants will last for 10 years
- Lux Cedar siding (25 years)
- Maximum insulation in the house (straight to the roof)
- Torch on flat roof (25 years)
- Double zoned furnace with 2.5 pounds of spray foam in the attic for energy efficiency
- Trex deck (25 years)
- High-efficiency windows
- Central Vacuum
- Central Air Conditioning
- Berber carpet in the basement
- 75-gallon water tank (vs 40 gallons in a typical house )
- Beautiful fir timbers located on the rooftop patio
- Beautiful maple beams on the ceiling in the living room.
- 7.5 inch engineered hardwood flooring oak sawcut (usually it’s 3.5 inch)
- Plumbing fixtures are upgraded -high-end Grohe and Robe’s fixtures
- All LED lights throughout the house
- Backyard patio has a gas outlet for a barbeque
- Option to install a glass elevator as an additional option at buyer’s cost + option to turn a bonus room into a 4-th bedroom
- Security system rough-in-no contract.